We, the people of St. Agnes, are called by God as a Catholic Christian community to be prayerful, compassionate servants to all God's people. Read more...
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
Join us for a Special Advent Event featuring the "O Antiphons". Learn the ancient names of the Messiah. Sunday Dec 5, 6 p.m. in church. Fellowship to follow.
Youth Mission Trips Summer 2022
Summer 2022 Mission Trips for Youth and Young Adults
In partnership with St. James and Good Shepherd we are offering two trips in the Summer of 2022.
Check out the two trips and register HERE.
Stay connected to our school
Click on our logo for weekly updates
New K3 Program Opens in August
Saturday | 5:00pm
Sunday | 8:30am, 10:30am
Tuesday | 8:15am
Wednesday | 5:30pm
Thursday | 8:15am
Friday | 8:15am
HOLY DAY MASSES
Saturday | 4:00pm – 4:45pm
1st Tuesday of Each Month | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
NEWS AND UPDATES
FOOD PANTRY NEEDS
Monday | Noon - 2:00pm, 5:00pm - 6:30pm
The Food Pantry at St. Agnes has been operating successfully for many years to help people in emergency food circumstances as a result of illness, unemployment, divorce or other unfortunate situations.
ST VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY
The St. Vincent de Paul Conference at St. Agnes helps those with emergency needs in the Butler and surrounding area. We provide short-term assistance for food, clothing, furniture, rent and utilities. If you are in need, please contact us at (414) 339-2044.
SERVING ALL GOD'S PEOPLE
Readings for the week of November 28, 2021
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-9, 10, 14 [1b] / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Is 2:1-5 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4b, 4cd-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mt 8:5-11
- Tuesday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1 and 8-9, 19-21, 25-27a / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6