We Live Our Values
St. Agnes School believes every student is uniquely created in the image of God and is a co-participant in building God's kingdom on Earth as it is in Heaven.
We are -
- Grounded in Gospel values and Church teachings.
- Distinguished by our constant pursuit of academic excellence.
- Dedicated to our responsibility to partner with families in educating the whole child - intellectual, social, moral, and aesthetic.
- Welcoming and accessible to every student and family that wishes to attend.
- A haven of safety and security where every person is supported physically, socially, and emotionally.
We achieve this through -
- Daily prayer and religious instruction integrated across the school day.
- Weekly Mass, Sacraments, and celebration of Holy Days.
- Teachers and a school community whose work is focused in the identity of Jesus Christ.
- A curriculum endorsed and aligned by the Archdiocese of Milwaukee to support national and state standards and benchmarks.
- Experiential learning at every level for students so become skilled, engaged, and ethical citizens in a global community.
- Instruction in art, music, physical education and Spanish for development of the whole child.
- An athletic program that encourages fitness, vitality, fun and skill development through interscholastic play in a variety of sports.
- Co-curricular programs in choir, drama, hand bells, forensics, Student Council and other special interest activities.
- Working and learning as One Family in Jesus Christ.